Our current issue, Volume XXII (Fall 2015), is currently available for subscription.
We are pleased to announce that all subscriptions to this journal are now managed by the Philosophy Documentation Center in Charlottesville, Virginia (https://www.pdcnet.org/harvardreview). All order, renewals, payments, and claims for our journal should be sent to them. Subscribers to The Harvard Review of Philosophy can enjoy both printed copies of the Review delivered to their mail box and online access.
Our pricing is as follows.
- U.S. 1) Individuals Print $35.00
- Online (Single user license) $35.00
- Print and Online (Single user license) $45.00
- 2) Students Online
- (Single user license) $25.00
- 3) Institutions
- Print $80.00
- Online (10 simultaneous access license) $120.00
- Print and Online (10 simultaneous access license) $130.00
- NOTE: Please add $10 postage for all print subscriptions delivered outside the
Other inquiries may be sent to the following address:
The Harvard Review of Philosophy
c/o Philosophy Tutorial Office
Emerson Hall 303
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA